Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No...I am not celebrating Mardi Gras...

It's Fat Tuesday here in France, but nobody gives a flying flip, so that's all I can really say on the subject. haha

Since I last posted, it has snowed three times in Angers, but only two of which actually accumulated on the ground. I'll put a few photos from the first round of snow and then make another post for the second snow.

Alors on y va !
The first snow (30 Jan)...outside Résidence Bourgonnier

The courtyard of the Catho

View of the courtyard from the 3ème étage (4th floor) around 11am.


Walking back from lunch (across the courtyard) around 1pm

More of the courtyard...around 1:30pm

The courtyard around 5pm

View of the courtyard at ground level around 7pm
I would also like to say that nothing closed. Nothing. Classes went on as scheduled. Buses ran. Snow day? What's that?

1 comment: